Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'M Back!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!
I am back!! Had some technical difficulties with the adapter connection to the computer so I couldn't even email anyone.

Forever Day was a very emotional day...of course. Loren was a bit anxious because of all the crying babies but she did well. At first she was a bit scared of Abigail but now is starting to help me with her care.
She is going to be a great Big Sister.
So without further ado I give you ..... Forever Day.... May 26, 2008!










I'll start posting more pictures now that I am back!!! Yahoo!!

15 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Wow! WOW! Over the moon happy for you all! Can't wait to see more pictures!
peace
fm

Don and Be said...

We are so thankful that everything is cool. We were wondering & praying with the absence of posts.
Thank you for sharing this most intimate event with us. We celebrate your growing family with you and will keep following your remakable journey.
Blessings,
Don & Be

BTW - Walcome back!

Wendy said...

Great to hear from you!!!!!
Congratulations! Abigail is beautiful. She looks very healthy and oh, so sweet. Hope things are going well. Enjoy the rest of your trip with both your daughters. You'll be home before you know it!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful!!!! Looks like you had a great forever day, and Miss Abigail looks like she took it all in stride. Look at her sitting up so big! I am so happy for you and Loren. Hope the last leg off you trip is just fantastic and safe travels home.

Love Karyn,Tori and Libby

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What gorgeous daughters you have...

Special K said...

Welcome home! I wondered what happened. Kept looking for your posts. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Congrats again. She's beautiful!

Joan said...

She is beautiful! Glad you have the technical issues resolved... I love seeing the new families.

Debbie said...

Congratulations you all of you. She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her. Good luck and have a safe rest of your trip. Debbie

Sonia said...

YEAH!!! Forever Day pictures! Abigail is beautiful ~ these pictures brought tears to my eyes. Glad that everything is going so well for your guys. Bring on more pictures!!!!!

xox

Lisa said...

YIIPPPEEEEE!!! She's soooo beautiful! I'm sooo happy for you and Loren. I'm sure by now Loren is in full big sister swing.

Looking forward to more updates as you get time.

(((hugs))) to Loren, Abigale and proud Mamma.

kitchu said...

Can't wait to hear and see more!! She is so adorable- congratulations!!!!

fivekidz said...

Congrats... so happy to see you all doing well.Loren will love being a BIG sister... well most of the time.. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip... peace and happiness Bonnie

liasmomma said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats on your forever family day!

Trish

Super Mommy said...

I was worried about you . . . but now that I know you are okay - WHAT ABOUT THAT GORGEOUS BABY?? Oh my - what a cute little kissable face . . . tell us all about her! Nancy

Wendy said...

How wonderful!! The pictures say is all.

Have a great day
Wendy