Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Dads are the best! They love us, care for us, encourage us, support us, and help us every day.
Happy Father's Day Dad.
We Love You.


And of course Happy Father's Day to All the Single Moms.

A "single mother" expects nothing, wants everything and is always prepared to be MORE!
You can not spell FATHER without HER

9 comments:

Special K said...

Love that single mother thing.
Happy Father's Day to all of us too!

Michelle said...

Happy Fathers' Day, Gail.

Love,
Uncle Kenny and Auntie Mitch

Michelle said...

Happy Fathers' Day, Gail.

Love,
Uncle Kenny and Auntie Mitch

Doreen said...

That's so funny that you wrote that! I called all my single mom friends to wish them happy Father's Day. And a very happy Father's Day to you too!

Doreen in Montreal proud single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Happy Father's Day... and to all those Dad To Be's...

Carrie said...

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Gail said...

Beautiful post Gail. Also love what you said about single moms, I was one also to my oldest son when he was young.
Hope you had a great Father's Day!

Rebecca Lily said...

What a beautiful tribute to fathers, Gail. I loved catching up on your blog and seeing the new pics of little Miss Abigail!!! She is too precious... of course I don't need to tell you that. :) But she is!! What a peanut. Loren's production looked like fun too!!

Lisa said...

Right on Gail!! My hat is off to you single moms. I don't know how you do it, but by the look on your cherubs faces you do it well!!

(((hugs)))

Lisa