
I found this bit of info on another blog.
Their agency sent this email to them with the breakdown of when to expect referrals.
Read'em and Weep.
Here is a breakdown of their ESTIMATES:
2008 - Up to mid March - somewhere between the 14th & 20
2009 - Up to Mid May - somewhere between the 20-30
2010 - Up to the end of August (remember this is a 2006 LID)
2011 - Up to the end of November
2012 - US...we are the beginning of December.
I can only hope that this is JUST an estimate and referrals will eventually speed up.
It just has too.
Their agency sent this email to them with the breakdown of when to expect referrals.
Read'em and Weep.
Here is a breakdown of their ESTIMATES:
2008 - Up to mid March - somewhere between the 14th & 20
2009 - Up to Mid May - somewhere between the 20-30
2010 - Up to the end of August (remember this is a 2006 LID)
2011 - Up to the end of November
2012 - US...we are the beginning of December.
I can only hope that this is JUST an estimate and referrals will eventually speed up.
It just has too.
3 comments:
Oy, argh, yuk!
No agency can make a prediction like this, and it will speed up, my prediction is in 09 after the whole Olympic hoopla is over and done with...
hey, I am early March. I like seeing 2008 near my LID.
Post a Comment