Saturday, January 5, 2008

LID 1-5-06 Happy Anniversary to ME!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Will there ever be an end???
To tell you the truth..I am really getting tired of this wait.
And to think that I thought the wait for Loren was long!!
(14 itzy bitzy months!)
"sigh"

7 comments:

Special K said...

Happy 2 years... if that's even the right thing to say.
:)

But you're so close. It shouldn't be too much longer now.

Don and Be said...

Yeow!!! 2 years!!!! We're right behind ya.
Blessings,
Don & Be

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary to US!!! At least we are inching closer.

OH MY #6 said...

This is the first time I have seen your BLOG! Wow, 2 years! My hat is off to you!

Lea

Sonia said...

Hang in there, Gail! You are soooooo close to DD#2. Happy Anniversary.

RoLo said...

Thinking of you as you continue to wait. The wait is so unfair.

Pug Mama said...

Happy two year!!!!