Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



I've been tagged by Nancy at Me and My Two Chickadees Thanks Nancy for thinking of me and my girls. Nancy is another single mom whose blog I have been reading for awhile now.
I love all her pictures and the fun things she does with her girls.


I have to post 7 interesting?? (I'll try) things about myself and then tag 7 others.

This has been going all around the bloggy world so I am not sure if I can find 7 bloggers who haven't been tagged yet.


So here goes, I apologize if I bore you.



1. I was in the Marching Band in High School. Color Guard. Ya know the big flags you twirl?

2. I love the show Dancing With the Stars and vote for my favorites every week!



3. I saved my neighbors dog by administering Mouth to Snout resusitation.


What are you supposed to do when your neighbor is screaming for you to help her unconscious dog?



4. I ALWAYS cry when I see my daughter on stage during a school performance.


This makes it very difficult to take pictures when your eyes are blurry!



5. If I had a lot of money I would quit my job and volunteer at an animal shelter.



6. I am terrified of spiders. I can't even think straight if I see one in the house.



7. I Love DisneyWorld and wish I could go every year.





Ok, now I have to tag 7 others so I tag .....YOU!!












4 comments:

Super Mommy said...

Oh Gail - I cry too when I see my girlies during a recital. And I still cry when I read I Love You Like Crazy Cakes.

You are awesome for saving the dog's life - I don't know if I could do that or not!

kitchu said...

you are my HERO... saved a dog?? you rock!

Wendy said...

Gail,

These are fun and not at all boring!

Can't believe you saved the neighbors dog...wow...good job! Not sure I would have been so good under pressure..not sure I would have known what to do...I don't even remember what you are supposed to do with humans let alone dogs!

Sometimes I cry just seeing my kids...around the house. Tissues are definitely required for school performances. Hannah just had her first violin recital....I was blown away by it all. I love that emotional side of being a mom...pure joy!

Alyson and Ford said...

Fun stuff! You are a hero! Saving a dog was brave! Thank you!

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven and a half Weeks!
LID 01/27/06