Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just Hanging Out

It has been hard to post lately. It seems I have been spending most of my time at the Pediatrician's Office.
If it's not Abigail and all her appts. for one thing or another (which I won't get into right now) it's Loren with "Swimmers Ear". She is just miserable with pain. Poor Baby. I have been putting ear drops in twice a day for the past 3 days and also giving her Motrin or Tylenol for the pain and temp. I think today was a better day but she continues to have pain in that ear and runs a temp. between 100-101. If I don't see improvement in a few more days I will call the pedi again.
So........ I haven't been taking pictures lately. I have received a few emails asking "Where are the pictures??" Umm....I don't have any!!
Hoping to get some this Holiday weekend.
I will leave you with a picture I took when the girls were (briefly) watching TV together before baths. So please excuse their "before baths" appearance.

Loren and Abigail.
Notice the "House" that Loren made out of a box. Of all the toys she has she loves this "House".



Of course my boy Nick had to get into the picture!

12 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope you are all well before tomorrow night's celebrations! Happy 4th!
Thank you for supporting us and visiting our blog! We have great bloggy friends!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Gail said...

Hope Loren's ear is better. I had to laugh about the 'house' made out of a box, why is it that those are always the favorite toys? Miss Grace has a house-box too that's one of her favorites.
Have a great 4th of July!

Wendy said...

They look beautiful before their bath just hanging out together. Abigail is so cute (and so little) lying on her sister's bed. They are precious.

Can't wait to see some photos whenever you get them. I have lots of new photos but haven't had a chance to post in days. We are at our summer home and it has been busy and lots of fun!

Julie said...

Gail, it could be that Loren has more than one kind of infection. Happened to me... I had a staph and strep infection in both ears and it took a more astute doc than the one I had originally gone to to diagnose this.. he was smart enough to take a culture to look at!

Also the original meds the first doc gave me turned out to be something I was allergic to, so it turned my ears into hamburger on the inside (I can't tolerate any mycins at all! Not even neomycin!)

After getting the correct meds, it cleared up really quickly. Might want to consider that!

Good luck!!!! The girls look so sweet together!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Can't beat a house made out of boxes... they are the best kind... Happy 4th...

Lisa said...

Love the pics of the girls.

Happy 4th Gail and girls!!

Carrie said...

Glad to hear from you. Blogging really takes a back seat now that we're home, huh?

Hope Lauren is feeling better. Tell her hello for me.

pinky said...

Sorry to hear about Loren's ear infections. They made me wear ear plugs when I was little because of all the ear infections I got. It can be horrifically painful. Have you tried blowing a blow drying in her ear when she is in pain? That has worked for me. Just don't do it while she is in the tub....

Super Mommy said...

Cute pics!! Love seeing the two girls together. I so hope Loren's ear(s) clear up - sorry I have NO advice. Hang in there, don't worry about posting photos and such - take care of those girlies!!

Busy Mama said...

Just stumbled onto your blog and LOVE it - how fun to read your adventures - I will look forward to coming back.

http://bilbybunch.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

Oh what precious pictures of your girls! Abigail looks so comfortable!!

Two Pearls said...

Loren and EJ would make great friends. EJ's always bulding something out of boxes...usually fairy houses. Is Loren into those yet?