
Now that I know I am next, I am actually very calm. No wondering WHEN anymore. Just waiting for a referral in April.
But I have been wondering...
How old she is?
If she will look anything like Loren?
What she is doing right now? Is she sleeping, crying, playing, eating?
How she will react on Forever Family Day. Will she be frightened?
How will Loren be? Will they bond? Will the transition go smoothly?
Will Loren know that my love for her hasn't changed. That she will ALWAYS be my baby.
That because of her I became a mother.
That she is and always will be My Answered Prayer.
8 comments:
Such sweet thoughts, and ones I can understand!! All part of the experience of being a mother.
You are a great mommy Gail, and Loren is going to be a wonderful big sis!
so very sweet!
I can't wait to see your wonderings answered :)
Gail, I remembering feeling so calm as well once we knew we were next. I cannot wait to hear your news! It shouldn't be long now.
All things I wondered before Libby. Tori can finsh my sentence when I say, "you'll always be Mommy's what?" With a smile she will answer "baby". Your answers are coming soon.
What a beautiful picture of you and Loren. All will be well ~ just hurry up and get that sweet baby's referral!!!!
You'll soon get your answers!
:-)
I just have a feeling that Loren will take Abigail under her wing take on the role of big sister/caregiver. We are very happy for you girls, all 3 of you, and look forward to the day very soon when you post that Abigail has been revealed to you.
Post a Comment