Thursday, March 27, 2008

Excuse Me

April Yet

Not wanting to repeat myself, but what the heck is with March?
Does this month never ever end?? I think its been March 27th for about 2 weeks now!
I'm trying real hard to keep busy but I find myself at this computer looking for any and all rumors.
I'll take anything!
Just read that maybe Matching Has Begun...maybe.
I want to see and hear some real good rumors!!




Just re-refingerprinted for the 3rd time today. I was in and out in 15 min!

7 comments:

pinky said...

It has been a very long March.

Alyson and Ford said...

It is so exciting to know you are next - hurry up April.
We are excited too as we think January 2006 was a "smaller" month, and the rumors are beginning that CCAA has referred more that 8 days - Yahoo!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Sonia said...

C'mon April and referrals. April is a special month to us ~ two years ago in April, we got Kailee's referral. How's Loren doing ~ is she as excited as you?
C'mon APRILLLLLLL!!

Wendy said...

Maybe you have been matched already! What a feeling to know that you are so close to seeing your child's face so soon. C'mon April!!! It won't be long now. I can't wait for you to hear.

Rebecca Lily said...

Yes, we are ready!!! :) Anytime now!!!

Glad the fingerprinting went well...

Don and Be said...

Pack your bags, girls.

Kerry said...

Gail- I so hope that you get your referral soon! The waiting is just so horrible. Hurry up April! We are waiting for you!
Hugs,
Kerry