Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taking a small break again



Well I will be off to the hospital again. This time to repair a decent size incisional hernia from the surgery in March.
I have to say this is getting to be a drag.
I am trying to look at the bright side.....I will be out of work until the end of August.
Hope to update the blog a bit more frequently when I get home.
Talk to ya soon!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Hope you recover quickly.

Gail said...

So sorry you have to go through this...praying for a quick recovery Gail!

Jan said...

Yes, hoping for a quick recovery!!!
Sending WELL wishes and hugs!!!
Jan, John & Jillian Rose

Anonymous said...

I wish you a speedy recovery! After you start to feel better, enjoy your time off of work and spending time with your girls! Keep us posted on how you are feeling~

Dawn
ps. I will let you know how to switch pictures out blogs as soon as I find out how!

Sonia said...

Stay well, Gail. We will keep you and your precious girls in our daily devotions. Take care!

BTW~ almost forgot ~ we got K's floaties at Walmart.

Super Mommy said...

Hugs Gail . . . praying for you girl!

Beth said...

Hi Gail, Sorry to hear you need more surgery, my fingers are crossed for a quick recovery.

Julie said...

Gail,

I'll miss your updates. Take good care of yourself, though. Your girls need their mama!

God speed your recovery, hon!

Don and Be said...

Wishing you quick healing and good health, Gail.