My friend Michelle aka Auntie Mitch does a great job making DVD's of special occasions.
She made me a beautiful DVD of my China trip in 02. My Journey to Loren.
She is working on Abby's now.
However, Mitch put together a smaller version of Our Journey to Abby on YouTube.
Here is the link. I hope you enjoy it!
She made me a beautiful DVD of my China trip in 02. My Journey to Loren.
She is working on Abby's now.
However, Mitch put together a smaller version of Our Journey to Abby on YouTube.
Here is the link. I hope you enjoy it!
8 comments:
How totally cool! What a great song to use for the slide show! Antie Mitch rocks!
What a beautiful slide show. Your girls are gorgeous. The pictures bring back so many memories of my own trip to China. I want to go back. Thanks for sharing.
Tammy
Very sweet video, Gail! Love that "Gotcha Moment Kiss"!!!
What a great slideshow. I really need to do this for my girls too!
Very nice! I always tear up seeing the wonderful memories!
Thanks for keeping up with our blog!
Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven and a half Weeks!
LID 01/27/06
Just beautiful! What a keepsake.
Dawn
Oh... it was gorgeous... loved it...
Sorry I haven't been around of late... work is keeping me busy...
Happy Thanksgiving and take care...
Made me cry! I just loved it. I was just thinking this morning where we both were this time last year and it's hard to believe where we are now.
Happy Thanksgiving dear friend.
Post a Comment