Monday, August 25, 2008

The Eye Patch

Loren recently went to the Eye Doctor again to see if there was any improvement in her left eye. Since there wasn't much change she now has to wear a patch over her right eye for 2 hours a day. This will hopefully tell the brain that her left eye needs to start working.

I ordered some fancy eye patches for her and she picks out which one she wants to wear.

I set the timer on the stove for 2 hours and once it beeps she immediately takes the patch off.

Today when the timer "beeped" I didn't hear her say anything so I went looking for her.

This is what I found.






I don't think this is what the Eye Doc meant.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute is she? I love the patch she selected for her nap though.

Debbie said...

Oh so cute. I guess it didn't bother her too much this day. LOL!!!

Julie said...

OH, my - that is too funny. What a sweetheart! I hope the doc explained she has to stay awake in order for the patch to do any good... I'm still chuckling over this!!!

Super Mommy said...

OMG - Jade does the SAME thing! And it's her left eye that is weak. She has been patching pretty consistently for 3 months. I am praying her eye gets stronger too.

Wendy said...

Hey, her left eye got tired from doing all that work! She's so adorable and so is her eye patch!

Kay Bratt said...

Oh, bless her little heart...she looks like a sleeping little angel.

Just hoppin' through.

Kay

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh she is so sweet... take care

Nina said...

Awwwww, how cute!! What a precious child.