What a beautiful and happy little baby! God Bless you little Abigail (and Loren and Mom too!) xoxo
Congratulations.........she is adorable.
You have 2 beautiful girls. Abigail seems like a happy baby.
Oh Gail! That little round face so happy and innocent! I just love this age for babies... She didn't look too sure about the Father, did she?!?LOL! God bless!
What a happy girl! Congratulations!
She looks like a sweet angel (as she is) in that dress. She is a blessed little girl just as you and Loren are. Sienna was also Christened on Sun. too.Hugs to all.Lisa
This is the most expressive, adorable, happy little chubster. You are such a lucky mom! I hope you have a long and happy life together with your girls.
Oh Gail, isn't she precious in her little christening dress!! And no tears even!! :)Rebecca
Abigail is such a precious little baby! I love her Christening dress - it is beautiful. And Ms. Loren is getting big! She looks darling also.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a beautiful and happy little baby! God Bless you little Abigail (and Loren and Mom too!) xoxo
Congratulations.........she is adorable.
You have 2 beautiful girls. Abigail seems like a happy baby.
Oh Gail! That little round face so happy and innocent! I just love this age for babies... She didn't look too sure about the Father, did she?!?
LOL! God bless!
What a happy girl! Congratulations!
She looks like a sweet angel (as she is) in that dress. She is a blessed little girl just as you and Loren are.
Sienna was also Christened on Sun. too.
Hugs to all.
Lisa
This is the most expressive, adorable, happy little chubster. You are such a lucky mom! I hope you have a long and happy life together with your girls.
Oh Gail, isn't she precious in her little christening dress!! And no tears even!! :)
Rebecca
Abigail is such a precious little baby! I love her Christening dress - it is beautiful. And Ms. Loren is getting big! She looks darling also.
Post a Comment