It was nice to spend time with everyone. I hadn't seen one of my nieces since Christmas!!
There was a woman there also celebrating her birthday, her 90th Birthday!
And boy did she look good!
I hope I am around for my 90th. I want to be around as long as I can for my girls.
I can only hope that I take after my grandmother. She will be 100 in July!
A Group Shot
Me and My Girl!
5 comments:
What a great picture of you and your girl. You both look awesome!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time with thoes you love and love you right back.
Wish I was there.
(((hugs)))
How fun!! And I love that picture of you and your beautiful Loren!! :)
Rebecca
Gail,
Happy belated birthday! Hold on your time is almost here. I will certainly follow your journey. How exciting!
Happy Birthday Gail! I love the photos...your daughter is beautiful. I also think your website is gorgeous. Don't you just love Rebecca!!
Wendy
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!! I love your blog! Isn't Rebecca fabulous?
Post a Comment