Loren sure is a beautiful girl! She's going to be a great big sister!!! And hopefully, she'll only have to wait A FEW MORE MONTHS!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!
Happy New Year to you and Loren. That girl sure can wear hats ~ my favorite is still the pink snitted hat outside in the snow (: I just noticed your LID (duh!) ~ you are really getting close ~ wishing you and Loren and great 2008!!!!
4 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to Loren!
I love the bubble bath picture. My gosh she is beautiful.
Not too much longer my friend and we'll both have our pics of our new little cherubs.
(((hugs)))
Lisa
Loren sure is a beautiful girl! She's going to be a great big sister!!! And hopefully, she'll only have to wait A FEW MORE MONTHS!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!
Happy New Year to you and Loren. That girl sure can wear hats ~ my favorite is still the pink snitted hat outside in the snow (: I just noticed your LID (duh!) ~ you are really getting close ~ wishing you and Loren and great 2008!!!!
Post a Comment