Today was the day IT HAPPENED!
Loren lost her first tooth!
Now to everyone who knows me knows how I feel about it.
I was nervous and sad. But Loren was so excited I had to make believe I was too!
I don't know what it is but I have been agonizing over her losing her baby teeth.
It may be because this is the end of babyhood.
Baby bottles are gone, diapers are gone, crib is gone, stroller is gone and now her teeth are going. I hate it.
My baby is growing up. And thats scarey.
I Love You Loren.
2 comments:
It's incredible, isn't it? Watching your little one unfold- I so can't wait for that. I know it must be hard to say goodbye to her baby days- but just think of the way your relationship will blossom (and maybe be challenged) as she grows up...
She is so cute!
Awwww, the first of many more "firsts". My daughter is 13 and no matter how many times we say goodbye to old ways and things, there are always new firsts ahead!
Your daughter is adorable!
Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog about our dog.
Nina
Post a Comment